Swap — If You Can't Handle the Heat — Sin Bin

Friday 8 August 2014

#MySexySaturday - A Promise of Dancing... Naked #erotic #romanticsuspense

Welcome to the 54th week of My Sexy Saturday. 

 My Sexy Saturday weekly blog hop featuring 7 paragraphs, 7 sentences or 7 words of a sexy snippet from a WIP or published work

Do You Think I’m Sexy? ~ @MySexySaturday #MySexySaturday #MSS54

The sexy theme this week is perfect for the mob boss' son, Victor Mayhue. He is sexy with a capital S and dark and dangerous to boot.


He's probably the most naturally sensual and sexual character I've ever had the pleasure to write but his one little flaw—he knows just how potent he is and he always gets what he wants. (well almost always)


Here's an excerpt from Book Three in the Always Cambridge Family Saga Series 

Misfortune of Birth

A little set up for this snip, as the title of this post suggests begins with a promise of dancing naked but Victor decides to torture Holly out on the dance floor first.
  
He was intoxicating. He could talk me into, kiss me into, touch me into anything he wished because I wanted it too. My desire for him overrode everything else. My sense, my principles, my goals, my life. He kept up his assault on my lips until he moved to my ear. He used his tongue expertly. Even his elevated breathing in my ear excited me, just knowing that he was turned on.
 

“Do you know what I’m going to do to you, with my tongue, when we get upstairs?”
 

A wet rush of heat gathered between my legs at his words.
 

“First, I’m going to unlace these ties.” I felt his fingers toying with the ties at my nape as if he might undo them now in front of everyone. I never knew with him. He just might. He might not. He could start making love to me right on this dance floor in front of everyone and no one would stop him, least of all me. He’d most likely start an island wide orgy. Eros would be proud. Victor also embodied sexual power.
 

He pulled one string taut, then took the string and ran it over my shoulders, part way down my arm, causing me to erupt in goose bumps.

“I’m gonna peel this down,” he brushed his hands down my ribs so lightly, making me feel like he’d just removed the tight fitting bodice, all but the rush of the cool air hitting my overheated skin missing from his demonstration. I squirmed against him as he swayed with the music.
 

“I’m gonna kiss you, right here.” Gently he plucked my taught nipple begging for his touch. Thank goodness for the darkness. I should be appalled that he would do such a thing in public, but he had me wrapped up in such a sensual haze, I just wanted more.

Damn, sometimes seven paragraphs just isn't enough! :D

Author Note: This series is a true saga in the sense that each new installment begins precisely where the last ended. The books should be read in sequence. 

Follow the saga from the beginning... Always Cambridge


I hope you enjoyed this week's shot of sexy. Don't forget to check out all the other MSS authors from the list below.
Have a Sexy Saturday!

5 comments:

  1. Great snippet for My Sexy Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, he is sexy! great excerpt, leaves me wanting more.
    nora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow very hot! Great excerpt! (And yes, 7 paragraphs isn't enough!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, definitely a very hot one this week. Great snippet :D

    ReplyDelete