Swap — If You Can't Handle the Heat — Sin Bin

Saturday 9 November 2013

#MySexySaturday Not The Boy Next Door


 MSSWeek24
  The rules are simple Post 7 paragraphs or 7 sentences or 7 words from a WIP or published work
For weeks now, we’ve talked about sexy, being sexy, wanting sexy, needing sexy. Yes, all of us need a little sexy in our lives. Sexy is the characters we write, the things they do and the way they act. They can be sexy in the most harrowing of circumstances and yet come across as the sexiest thing alive.
Readers love them, writers love to write them. But sexy is more than the act of making love. Sexy is books. Sexy is reading. Sexy is the boy next door who you’ve seen every day of your life.
Sexy is more than the word means. It really has nothing to do with looks or status. It has to do how a person feels about themselves and their world. It isn’t a size nor does it demand perfection.

So with that prompt from our gracious blog hop host Lynn, this week for My Sexy Saturday, I'm sharing a never before seen excerpt from my upcoming m/f/f ménage, The Best of Both Worlds, the sequel to Streetlight People. My editor and I have been working on edits this week, so why not. 

Andi exhaled heavily and leaned into the caress. Encouraged, I inched closer, until our lips almost touched, silently seeking permission. Andi made up the rest of the distance and kissed me softly, but it was only a quick meeting. Then she backed off, her gaze darting nervously. She wasn’t slightly buzzed, like she’d been the night of our threesome. She couldn’t blame her actions on inebriation this time.
 

“You want me to take over, don’t you? You want me to make it impossible for you to walk away. Not this time, sweetie. If you want me, come and get me.” And to tip the scale to my favour, I dragged a fingernail over the seam that covered her clit.

The Sequel to Streetlight People -  
The Best of Both Worlds

(Toni's story) ménage m/f/f








Prerelease: 20th December 2013
General Release: 17th January 2013




I hope you enjoyed this excerpt from The Best of Both Worlds. Don't forget to check out the rest of this week's My Sexy Saturday participants from the list below.

Have a Sexy Saturday!

2 comments: