Swap — If You Can't Handle the Heat — Sin Bin

Friday 27 June 2014

#MySexySaturday A Steamy Snip from Misfortune of Birth #AlwaysCambridge #RomanticSuspense

For this week's My Sexy Saturday, a snip from Book Three in the Always Cambridge Series Misfortune of Birth. 

The Always Cambridge Series chronicles the life of Holly Cambridge through her tumultuous childhood, violent teen years into adulthood, and the consequences that stem from being the daughter of mob boss, Bill Cambridge. 
* * * *
Holly Cambridge barely recognizes herself anymore. Pretending to be another person is beginning to wear thin. Disguised as Randi Yates, she entangles herself into the perilous life of the irresistible Victor Mayhue. But day by day, she falls more desperately and impossibly in love with her natural enemy. Together they explore a highly sexual, dark and dangerous relationship. The lines between right and wrong and good and evil, begin to blur. And while attempting to shield and protect Victor from the Feds and even his own family, Holly loses sight of her original goal.

Victor understands her more than anyone she’s ever met. Essentially they have lived the same life. He is her other half. But once he discovers who she really is and what she’s done, there will be no going back. Victor Mayhue is not a second chance kind of guy.

And in the end, one of them will be forced to face their true nature.


Excerpt:

I kind of expected her to fight me or push me away and when she didn’t, it more than pleased me. It fired me, spurred me on to get as much as I could just in case she changed her mind. There would be no interruptions this time to remind her to stop. No crying or laughing child. No interfering mother.

Gently, she pushed at my shoulder so I would stop leaning over her, I assumed. As soon as I straightened she threw her arms around my neck and fed on my mouth. Fuck! She felt so fuckin’ good. Why had we deprived ourselves of this all this time? Julie and Alex be damned.
 

I’d been intrigued by her from the minute she walked into my office and introduced herself. She was one of those women you fantasized about. Like I’d fantasized about Holly Cambridge, when I was a teenager. Someone you craved but knew you could never have. Holly because we were supposed to be enemies and she was too good and sensible to run with me and Randi because she was Julie’s cousin. Maybe that was the heightened draw. They were both forbidden, unattainable. And for a guy like me, that was unacceptable. I always got what I wanted.
 

I lifted Randi right off her feet. Her softness flattened out against my chest as I enjoyed her hot sweet mouth. I’d never been with someone as tiny as she was. I usually liked my women with a nice healthy booty as well as a bust. Everything about Randi was so compact, petite. Not that she didn’t have great tits. I’d admired all of her assets longingly on the yacht. Or as she bent over the desk at work. She was just so small, I was afraid I might hurt her. She was like a china doll and I was a bull.
 

“This. Is. So. Wrong,” she mumbled between kisses but she made no attempt to quit or let me go. 

I could have cheered in jubilation if I wasn’t so busy.
 

I set her on her feet though, giving her the choice. I could still step away from her now, if that was what she wanted, but not after much more. She clung to my shoulders.

“It might be wrong, but it feels so fuckin’ good,” I said, running my lips over her jaw and down her neck. Slowly I began to unbutton her blouse.

Follow the saga from the beginning... Always Cambridge


  Author Note: These novels should be read in sequence. The first five nstallments end in To Be Continued...

I hope you enjoyed today's MSS. Don't forget to check out the other My Sexy Saturday Blog Hoppers from the list below.

5 comments: