Swap — If You Can't Handle the Heat — Sin Bin

Friday 1 August 2014

#MySexySaturday Calculating Risk vs Reward

 Our Sexy Love ~ @MySexySaturday #MySexySaturday #Saturday7
Welcome to the 53rd week of My Sexy Saturday.

As we enter out second year of posting our sexy snippets for you, let’s reflect a moment on why we’re here. Each of us want to wow you with the sexy love between our characters. Love is what makes the word go round and as the line goes in a famous tune, all you need is love.

This week share with us your characters sexy love. Show us how they fell in love and how they plan to stay in love. Basically, as readers we all want to know about the love story. So share with us characters who aren’t afraid to show that they love someone. Share with us the characters that will be there a year, ten years or forever with someone they love. Pepper their existence with a clandestine rendezvous or a weekly event, show us why we love, love, love them. From the moment they meet their significant other, their first hot kiss, to the fulfillment of a dream, show us the wonders of finding, falling in love and loving your significant other. 

Although I wished to choose a snippet from my newest release AFTERLIFE, the Fifth book in the Always Cambridge Series, I couldn't risk giving too much away! :) So, today, I'm sharing a snip from Book Four, Law & Order : Crime & Chaos.

“What are you doing here?” I asked, my voice not above a harsh whisper. I was excited to see her but afraid as well. I knew she wouldn’t risk this unless it was bad.
 

She didn’t speak. Her breathing was shallow, fanning out across my jaw. Her hungry gaze roamed over my face. Her fingers traced the same path. With her thumb she lined my bottom lip right before her lips met mine. It started out soft, timid, because of our time apart. A kiss that just conveyed how much we’d missed each other and how wonderful it felt to know we were both still alive.
 

And then it turned hot, ravenous, probably ugly, but it felt so fuckin’ good. We were starving for each other. Mourning the loss. Missing one another. I guess it would never matter how much time passed between us. It would always be this way for us. I grabbed the back of her head and I devoured her mouth. I shifted on the desk, thrusting my hips into her.
 

Letting her know I wanted her. She whimpered into my mouth. I always knew when she made that sound she would surrender to me if it was what I wanted. I knew I could lay her out on this desk and do whatever I wanted and she wouldn’t stop me. I fought with my conscience. Randy would kill me. I tried to keep my mind on that thought when she took over the kiss, sliding her tongue over mine. Her legs tightened around my back and she used her amazing flexibility to ride me. I groaned at the contact of her heat. She wanted me, too.
 

I ripped my lips from hers, gasping. I flung my arm out behind us and I cleared the fuckin’ desk. I stood and placed her sweet ass on it. She started to recline, reaching welcoming arms to me. I put my knees on the desk and followed her down, bracing my arms on either side of her. She opened her knees and I nestled my straining erection right where it belonged. My lips found hers again and we resumed right where we left off.  She began to arch against me, straining, moaning my name. She reached for the button on my pants. I wanted to let her. I wanted this so bad, to be with her one last time. I wanted to fuck her. But I grabbed her hand, stopping her. I wanted to weep.
 

She wasn’t about to give up easily. She wiggled her wrist until I let her go and then she slid her greedy palm down the length of me. I couldn’t stop myself from pushing into her hand, groaning with need.
 

“Holly, we can’t.”
 

Her breath rushed. “Please, Victor,” she begged, wiggling against me. “I need you.”

Author Note: This series is a true saga in the sense that each new installment begins precisely where the last ended. The books should be read in sequence. 

Follow the saga from the beginning... Always Cambridge

And coming next month, September 1st, the conclusion...  
Always Holly...

I hope you enjoyed this week's excerpt. Don't forget to check out the other MSS authors from the list below.
Have a Sexy Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Very hot. I wonder what's holding him back- must be some powerful conflict going on.

    ReplyDelete