Swap — If You Can't Handle the Heat — Sin Bin

Tuesday 7 October 2014

#NewRelease from @noellekeaton Secrets with the Billionaire #mmromance

Please welcome back multi-published, best selling author  
with her latest release at Evernight Publishing 

Hi H K, thanks so much for having me back to your blog!  I always enjoy coming to Pick A Genre Already because this is one of the first places I did promo and it remains one of my favorite blogs.  Today I’m sharing an excerpt from my new e-book, Secrets with the Billionaire, where journalist Tim McInerny and billionaire Connor Albright discover that their interest in each other goes far beyond the typical interviewer/interviewee dynamic.

BLURB:

While vacationing on an island resort, ambitious news reporter Tim McInerny is surprised to see the reclusive techie billionaire, Connor Albright. It's clear from Connor's appearance that he's been ill, but Tim approaches him anyway, making clear that he'll write a story with or without Connor's cooperation. Still recovering from a heart attack and quintuple bypass surgery, Connor reluctantly agrees to the interview despite his fear the interview will wreck his corporation’s plans for the acquisition of an internet start-up.

Though they each have their own agenda, it isn't long before professional considerations are thrown aside and Tim and Connor give in to their passion for each other. But their new relationship is threatened when Tim learns that his interview won't be published and that Connor knew about it all along. Both men are forced to choose which takes priority: their careers or their burgeoning relationship.



EXCERPT:


Connor pulled Tim to his feet, and they kissed again, this time gentle and tender. Without breaking contact, he led Tim to the bedroom, each of them tugging and pulling at the other’s clothes until they were both naked by the time they arrived.

Tim’s body was just as perfect as he’d imagined, with tanned, muscular biceps, pecs, and glutes that seemed to radiate health and earthy sensuality. Connor stared down at his own thin limbs and pale skin, which made the redness of the scar marking the incision from the quadruple bypass stand out all the more. He’d been applying a vitamin E cream to help it blend in with the rest of his skin tone, but so far, it remained an ugly, vivid reminder of his illness.

As if reading his mind, Tim touched his chest, lightly fingering the scar. “Don’t be self-conscious. Think of it as a medal of honor, showing how you triumphed over the heart attack.”

“It’s one honor I wish I hadn’t earned, although I should have seen it coming. My grandfather died of a heart attack in his forties, and my father had three of them by the time he was in his fifties.”

Why the hell did I tell him that? Connor wondered, but Tim’s face brightened, as if appreciating the candor and honesty.

“So, it’s a hereditary thing? Are you scared you’ll have another heart attack?”

The questions reminded Connor that Tim was a journalist and he needed to be careful of what he said. However, the time for caution had come and gone. There was nothing left to do now except complete the sexual journey they’d started. 


Again, thanks so much H K for having me guest post and I hope all your readers enjoy Secrets With The Billionaire as much as I enjoyed writing it. 

Buy at Evernight Publishing
or from 
 Amazon US, UK, Canada
&
Visit my blog or tweet me!
Goodreads

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for letting me guest post! I didn't do a dialogue this time like you did on my blog but don't worry....I'll be back! (in case you missed it, that was my Schwarzenegger impression) :-)

    ReplyDelete