Swap — If You Can't Handle the Heat — Sin Bin

Saturday 9 May 2015

#MySexySaturday

Welcome to the 91st week of My Sexy Saturday
 
This week’s theme is Sexy Today. We all have our idea of sexy and it means so much more than it did fifty years ago. Sexy can be any age and many are saying that being in your 50s is the new 40s because people live longer, love longer and enjoy a quality of life longer like no other time before. This week is all about being sexy today no matter what your age.

Another sexy snip from Law and Order : Crime and Chaos 
(Always Cambridge 4)

Holly's panicked gaze shot to mine. Her beautiful swollen lips parted as she tried to catch her breath. She looked to me to be the strong one here. I knew she wouldn’t want to cheat on Randy, but I also knew she couldn’t resist me. It would be too hard for her to be with me and then go back to him. I could resume kissing her and this
would go where we both wanted it to. I knew I could easily bring her to a soul-rending climax and I could coax her into doing the same for me. No actual intercourse. Splitting hairs here, but was that technically cheating? I shook my head and took half a dozen deep breaths. Her legs relaxed, releasing me from her tight hold, and I eased away from her. I took the high road for once in my life. Make that twice.

She scrambled off the desk and began to straighten her clothes while biting her lip viciously.


I straightened my own clothes and took the time to adjust my aching crotch.


Ashamed now, she avoided my gaze. I lifted her chin with my finger gently. “Don’t.”


There was no reason for either one of us to be ashamed of our feelings or try to deny our attraction for each other. It was real and overwhelming. There was nothing we could do about it. We were each other’s drug. Each other’s obsession.

She met my gaze. “I guess this will never change,” she whispered. “I’ll always want you beyond reason.”


I grinned at her. “Even when I’m ninety?”


“Oh, yeah,” she admitted allowing herself a smile too. “Even then you’ll still be the hottest, sexiest, most dangerous, tall, dark and handsome man in the world."


Hope you enjoyed this snippet from the fourth book in the Always Cambridge Series, Law & Order : Crime & Chaos.

 

Follow the saga from the beginning... Always Cambridge 

The Always Cambridge Series is on sale right now at eXtasy Books 40% off Sale.  

Check out the linky list below for all the MSS participants.
Have a Sexy Saturday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment