Swap — If You Can't Handle the Heat — Sin Bin

Saturday 12 September 2015

#MySexySaturday #Saturday7 Memories of Us #NewAdult

Welcome to the 109th week of My Sexy Saturday.

This week’s theme: My Sexy Girlfriend


An excerpt from Memories of Us




Karis rushed through the door, garment bag in one hand a Starbuck’s cup in the other.
 

“Hey, hey. Look at you.” She’d spent the afternoon having her hair done. “Very nice. Sexy.” It was down for the most part, a thick mass of loose curls flowing past her shoulders, but with selected pieces pinned in the back. Little tendrils were pulled out and hanging, framing her face. As much as it was professionally done, it gave the messy impression too. A little sexy bed head. Like I’d had my hands in it.
 

“Sorry, I’m late.” She paused. “Oh pretty boy...” Her gaze traveled over my suit and back up. “You look hot.” She licked her lips and set down the cup. I knew that look. It always led to the good stuff.
 

“We don’t have time,” I said and moved behind the counter, putting it between us as if it would save me. “Quit looking at me like that and go get dressed.”
 

Her lovely lower lip protruded.
 

“Seriously, we’re supposed to meet Mom and Dad in like twenty minutes. Go.”

Within five, she swooped back into the living area, putting in an earring. But it was my turn to take a moment. I think even my heartbeat took, one and when it resumed it hammered. I’d picked out the dress myself and fuckin’ nailed it. It was Grecian style, leaving one creamy shoulder bare, in deep blue. I knew it would set off the blue in her eyes. It hugged her curvaceous form like a second skin with a slit that went almost to her hip.

 Blurb:

When the present and the past collide… 

Call Barstow spent the better part of his teenage years fighting off the sexual advances of Karis Hirt. Gorgeous, wild, promiscuous, and his best friend, Trey’s little sister, to boot. This in the teenage boy vernacular is referred to as pure unadulterated hell! 

Determined to keep his friends from his sister, Trey swears all his buddies to a hands-off-the-sister pact, which Call takes very seriously. Call’s pledge is only made more torturous when the sensual little vixen, Karis, is determined to make him break his vow. But his constant rejection only drives her to rebel, leaving her reputation in tatters.


Years later, Karis resurfaces in Call's life—a subdued version of the wild child he remembers. Suddenly the pact doesn’t seem important anymore, nor does her spotty reputation. As Call begins to reconcile the past-and-present Karis, he is inundated with memories of her and soon finds himself head over heels with the girl who consumed his youth. 

Can Call not only forget but overlook her shadowed sexual history for a bright new future? Or will Karis’ wild past only lead to their eventual ruin?


Hope you enjoyed the tease. Hop on through the linky list below for the rest of this week's MSS participants and 
Have a Sexy Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. looks fascinating! I love a reformed bad girl/good girl story with steamy sexy bits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sexy snippet. Love their interplay and how quickly he focuses them back to what they need to do.

    Thanks for sharing and for being part of My Sexy Saturday.

    ReplyDelete